Printing technology and introduction of flag
The printing process of flags is generally divided into silk screen printing, digital printing and heat transfer printing.
The general fabrics of the flag are 68D Chunya textile, 100D Chunya textile, satin, warp knitted cloth, Oxford cloth, plain nylon, etc.
Silk screen banner technology
1. Pre processing
1) textile screen printing. Pattern design, black-and-white color separation draft (i.e. positive film) and continuous photography process are generally used for photosensitive plate making. In addition to independent flower shape, it is mainly manual operation, which is very important for workers' technical quality
High quality requirements and low work efficiency. Photosensitive materials for plate making shall be water-resistant.
2) non textile screen printing. Patterns are generally completed by photography or scanning, and most of the color separation is four colors. Most of the printed patterns are independent, there is no plate connection process, and most of the photosensitive materials are solvent resistant.
2. Printing material
It is the main material of screen printing. The silk screen woven with silk has long been replaced by nylon screen. Although nylon screen has high strength, wear resistance and elasticity, it is easy to be affected by the change of temperature and humidity
Because of its great flexibility, which affects the accuracy of the overprint, polyester (polyester) screen is widely used when printing high-grade products. In addition, there are wire mesh, such as nickel mesh for circular screen printing and stainless steel for circuit board
Silk screen. There are many kinds of wire mesh specifications, with a width of 36 ~ 90 inches and a mesh of 80-500 mesh / inch, which can be selected according to different purposes.
3. Screen printing equipment
The equipment of screen printing is complicated. There is a big gap from simple family manual workshops to modern complete sets of equipment, which can only be distinguished by simple ways.
1) textile screen printing can be divided into round screen and flat screen. Flat screen equipment includes printing platen, automatic flat screen printing machine and rotary table printing machine. The maximum width of the automatic flat screen machine is 3.2m and the length is about
60m, 24 colors at most, belonging to large equipment; Textile screen printing is generally continuous printing. Even handkerchiefs and tablecloths with independent patterns are cut after continuous printing
And T-shirts are mostly printed on turntable.
2) the non textile screen printing equipment is relatively complex. Due to different substrates, it has unique printing methods and special printing effects. The printing equipment should be selected according to the printing object. There are cases in general
Desktop manual, semi-automatic and full-automatic flat screen printing machines and roller, curved surface and three-dimensional printing machines, and most of them have special equipment, and there is a large gap in the size of printing area. Their common characteristics are
Independent printing is the main method (i.e. one workplace - one workplace is printed separately).
Making technology of digital printed flag
Now our imported digital jet printing equipment can also meet the international standards of flag printing and flag production. We use advanced imported equipment and mechanized production to bring landscape and people
Objects, flowers, birds, fish, insects, etc. are directly sprayed and printed on warp knitted cloth, tapestry cloth, satin, Oxford cloth, canvas, etc. its main characteristics are: high precision, no dot, environmental protection, waterproof and UV resistance. Our products not only sell well at home, but also open up markets in Australia, Japan and other regions.
Heat transfer printing process
Step - Make high-resolution pictures;
Step two According to the size of the picture, a dot gravure electric engraving plate is made;
Step three The intaglio plate is installed on the printing machine and printed on PET polyester film, that is, it is printed into heat transfer flower film, which can print thousands of meters of finished patterns in - hours.
Step 4 The heat transfer printing pattern film is installed on the heat transfer hot stamping machine for printing. It has the advantages of simple operation, pattern secondary molding and no chromatic registration.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
1. Which effect is better, silk screen printing or digital printing? The effect is that digital printing is good, but the price of digital printing is higher than that of silk screen printing.
2. What are the general problems encountered in banner silk screen printing? There may be declination and boiling point.
There are many kinds of flags, and their uses are also different. They can be roughly divided into:
1. Political: national flag, party flag, military flag, league flag, etc. However, the number of national flags and regional flags around the world is large and the printing is complex.
2. Logo graphic: all enterprises, institutions, mass organizations, schools, etc. display the image of the unit with eye-catching emblems or words.
3. Propaganda: such as advertising flags, cheer leading flags for competitions and flags to promote and boost morale.
4. Ceremonial: team flags of sports teams, brocade flags for mutual gifts and rewards, and flags for all kinds of protocol.
5. For sea use: signal flag, communication flag and command flag are essential on ocean going ships and naval ships (each set has 46 flags with different shapes, colors and graphics).
There are other kinds of flags, which are widely distributed, such as colored flags. Among the above five types of flags, except that the Chinese national flag and the party flag of the Communist Party of China have production enterprises designated by government departments, the production of other types of flags is distributed in all walks of life, which is difficult to count.